Re: D-I RC2 - dark-theme

Hi,

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 01:21:32 +0100 Frans Pop wrote:
> Concept versions of the release notes and errata are available from
> http://people.debian.org/~fjp/tmp/RC2/. Comments welcome.

I know you ment comments regarding the release notes itself,
but nevertheless:

I tried the dark-theme for interest.
I think the main goal of this theme is higher contrast, isn't
it? But there is only minor contrast/difference between the
marked entry in a list and the other entries (white characters and
yellow characters on black background).
Not sure, but I would assume it could be difficult to see where the
cursor (mark) actually is.
In graphical installer this is solved much better (white background
behind the entry, while the major background of the site is blue).
(And in default installer (boot: install) it is made similar, marked
entry has another background than the rest.)

--
Kind regards
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net