Fan control OK on PowerMac8,1 (iMac G5)

Le Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 05:56:48PM +0530, Praveen A a écrit :
> 2007/3/14, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org>:
> >> CD/DVD images are available from:
> >> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
> >
> >I would like to check if everything is OK on iMac G5, which image shall
> >I use ?
>
> You can use either the daily-built (no full cd/dvd images only net
> install) or weekly built images. AFAIK both are based on RC2.

Thank you all for your answers,

everything went fine for a very minimal install ; my primary goal was to
make sure that the problem with the loud fans was solved (PowerMac8,1
iMac G5). I used the daily netinst of yesterday
(3dd2144e53255fe6ecf4273176c25107).

I am not filing a bug report since I have to hurry up this morning.

Also, I added a line in the table of the wiki page which lists the
problems with the GTK installer on powermacs.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org