Re: problems with tyan thunder n3600B board, where are the netboot x86 images ?

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 06:32:32PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Monday 12 March 2007 17:37, Sven Luther wrote:
> > 17:19 -!- Irssi: Join to #debian-boot was synced in 1 secs
> > 17:19 < svenl> ah, nice, i am no more banned :)
> > 17:20 < fjp> svenl: Sorry, but that is a mistake then.
>
> Note that Sven was banned from #debian-boot today not because of his
> questions, but because the ban that was already in place was not working
> because Sven changed providers or something.
>
> Sven has been banned from the #debian-boot channel since the end of
> December, and will remain banned from that channel until such time as we
> decide the ban should be lifted.

Frans, i was banned in october or so, but then later, i was unbanned again,
and then you re-banned me without reason or provokation.

So, even your earlier ban is unnacceptable, and shows clearly that you are not
fit to be a leader of d-i anymore, since you have again and again showed that
you are unabled to put your pride and personal vendetta against me aside and
try to work together for the greater good of debian, despite my many
(innumerable soon :) attempts at reconciliation.

Please grow up and forget the past, and think of what debian stands for, and
what we are trying to achieve, and how much you have already damaged it by
your immature behaviour.

/me still wishes that we could have discussed this at FOSDEM, an oportunity
lost, and those oportunities to meet in person are few indeed.

Friendly,

Sven Luther