Re: Sarge installer

There is still one redundant line, though I don't think it does any harm:
d-i partman-auto/choose_recipe select xenserver

There are also several syntax errors in your recipe:
- a period is missing after mountpoint{ /boot }
- you have several sizes with a weird period in them: "2.5000", "1.8000",
  "1.5000"; I cannot imagine that that is supported

Please check things more carefully before coming back to the list. Maybe
start with a more simple (the standard?) recipe and slowly expand that.

You can also debug this yourself (at least if you have some shell script
experience). Try adding a 'set -x' in /lib/partman/init.d/99initial_auto
and check the syslog for what happens.
Of course, this means that you will have to leave other questions not
preseeded or run at a lower priority.