Re: Sarge installer

On 22/02/07, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
On Thursday 22 February 2007 03:42, Andrew Leach wrote:
> The installation works fine upt o the partitioning stage when it stops
> and asks me manually for the partition details. I don't want this to
> happen but I can't seem to find a way of stopping it even though I
> believe the preseed file is ok.

The Sarge installer does not support line-wrapping in the preseed file.
You need to put the recipe all on one line.

Same effect, the guilded or manual partitioning screen keeps on being displayed. Are there any problems/bugs with partman?

I'm trying to install it on a VIA ITX MII 1000 motherboard if that makes any difference (although I suspect not).

Latest file attached (after modifications).

Regards,
Andrew