Re: ppp-udeb testers needed (custom image perpared)

(Please, Cc: me, I'm not subscribed on debian-boot@)

Eddy Petri??or wrote:

>> => errors = "No concentrators found" then It works!
>
> Did you try to unplug the cable between the concentrator search and
> before you enter the login info. There should be a different error message.

I didn't try.

>>* bad/good login should be detected (good logins are silent)
>>
>> => bad login = "failed authentification" then It works!
>
> You mean you tried a bad login and resulted in a "failed authentication"
> message, thus the test is succesful, not that after that message the
> connection works, right? Just want to make sure...

Yes, test is succesful, bad login results in a "failed
authentication" message.

>> => good login = It works!
>>
>> Note that during PPPoE operations, incorrect message is displayed :
>> "Starting PC Card Services..."
>
> This is weird :-/
>
> Is that *during* PPPoE setting or just *before* the concentrator is
> searched?

Not just before the concentrator is searched but during all PPPoE
operations instead of questions. Do you want that I precise with
screenshots and open a bug ?

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E