auto=true automatic network configuration

Hello,

With the boot parameter 'auto=true' gets d-i a preseed file
as soon as possible. I'm happy with that. It makes handsfree install
much easier. Now you can just type "auto[enter]" and language
and keyboad come from the preseed file ( _so_ no extra boot parameters )

On second thought I'm not so happy. I mis the network configuration.
There were no confirm questions about the hostname and network name.

Is that behaviour the behaviour of the file preseed file?

Geert Stappers
Only familiar with network preseeding