Re: please add cpuidtest.c32 as well

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 05:03:22PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:

> > Hi!
> >
> > Would be nice if you could add "cpuidtest.c32" as well.  This one is very useful
> > in case you want, say, build a multiarch boot CD that can automaticaly discern
> > wether i386 or amd64 Linux image is needed.
>
> Uhm actualy, that part will require some patching.  I'll give it a try and let
> you know about it.

Damn.  Actualy, there's only an API for developing com32 modules that check cpu
features, out of which cpuidtest.c32 is just a test example.

Please ignore what I said about cpuidtest.c32 (although it still might be a
good idea to include all *.c32 modules).   I'll file a separate bug for CPUID
support.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended for
spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.