Bug#407039: LVM Volume deleted from graphical installer
Justification: unrequested Volume removal -> substantial data loss
Boot method: CD
Image version: installer build 20070109-03:51
When using the graphical installer (either installgui or expertgui) the
mapping appears to be set incorrectly for the "Go Back" button on the screen
asking to confirm LVM volume deletion and the selected volume is deleted
instead of being left alone as would be expected. This is the case whether
the volume was pre-existing or just created, as well as for existing or newly
created volume groups.
Since the non-graphical installer works as expected, it appears to be a simple
misconfigured button binding, albeit an unfortunate one.
Steps to reproduce from the partitioning menu:
* "Configure the Logical Volume Manager"
* Keep current, activate existing VGs
* "Delete Logical Volume", select "Continue"
* on screen to select volume select any of them, click "Go Back"
* The selected volume is still deleted