Re: [MEETINGS] Next D-I team meeting: reschedule to March 8th or 4th?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 08:38:01AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Frans Pop (aragorn@tiscali.nl):
> > On Wednesday 15 February 2006 07:19, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > Given the recent status update posted by Frans, I think that
> > > scheduling the D-I team meeting for Feb 22th, as initially proposed in
> > > the report of the last meeting, would not be wise.

> > I would suggest March 4. We can celebrate the new release with virtual
> > beers/whiskey/orange juice :-)

> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings

> About the meeting hour, I have put 17:00 as we usually do for
> Saturdays. If some people find something else more convenient, please
> talk (I think about Joey and Steve for who this is pretty early....and
> Kenshi...or any other Japan/Australia/NZ for who this is.....night).

I don't *really* have an excuse for being unable to make an 11am meeting...
I'll either make it or I won't, it's a safe bet that if I actually have
anything useful to say I'll get my butt up and make it to the meeting
whatever time it is. ;)