Re: [MEETINGS] Next D-I team meeting: reschedule to March 8th or 4th?

Quoting Frans Pop (aragorn@tiscali.nl):
> On Wednesday 15 February 2006 07:19, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Given the recent status update posted by Frans, I think that
> > scheduling the D-I team meeting for Feb 22th, as initially proposed in
> > the report of the last meeting, would not be wise.
>
> I would suggest March 4. We can celebrate the new release with virtual
> beers/whiskey/orange juice :-)

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Meetings

About the meeting hour, I have put 17:00 as we usually do for
Saturdays. If some people find something else more convenient, please
talk (I think about Joey and Steve for who this is pretty early....and
Kenshi...or any other Japan/Australia/NZ for who this is.....night).