Re: Motorola Powerstack II, no installable kernel found

On Friday 29 December 2006 01:04, Ulrich Teichert wrote:
> I know, I'm a pain in the a**. Eventually, I had the time to try
> another test install on my Powerstack II. I used the d-i daily build
> from 22.12., net booted the CD-install kernel and let it run.

There's some contradictions in this...
(You can't netboot a CD and the kernel is rather a by-product of an
installer image.)
Exactly which image did you use? Please provide the full URL.

Which version of the base-installer udeb is being used?
You can check this in /var/lib/dpkg/status after the "load additional
components" stage.

Cheers,
FJP