Motorola Powerstack II, no installable kernel found

Hi,

I know, I'm a pain in the a**. Eventually, I had the time to try another
test install on my Powerstack II. I used the d-i daily build from 22.12.,
net booted the CD-install kernel and let it run.

It stops with the message: no installable kernel found

The look in the syslog wasn't really revealing for me. The installer
considers the kernels:

linux-image-2.6.18-3-powerpc64
linux-image-2.6.18-3-powerpc-smp
linux-image-2.6.18-3-powerpc
linux-image-2.6-powerpc64
linux-image-2.6-powerpc-smp
linux-image-2.6-powerpc

But rates every one of them as unsuable on prep.

The machine is still in this state, is there something else I should
check or try?

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Cauchemar (Opération S)