Re: unable to boot from USB drive

On Tuesday 26 December 2006 14:51, Geert Stappers wrote:
> Op 23-12-2006 om 14:17 schreef Kamaraju Kusumanchi:
> > Is there any way to prepare the USB disk for booting from windows itself?
> > or is it not possible?
>
> Visit a friend or a computerclub and ask them to write the boot info
> on your USB stick.

You mean friend or a computerclub running Linux?

FWIW, I gave up on booting from USB and ended up using the CD image instead.

thanks for all the replies
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Paying too much for Home Insurance?
Fill out our easy form to receive multiple home insurance quotes now!
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/BgLEQfI7w1TKx57q4ISjEYCCf0zn8Xr9m9bG/