website suggestion

I have recently tried the Etch RC1 image available on
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ . I found that mouse (touchpad)
on Dell Inspiron E1505 does not work with this installer. I wanted to report
the bug but could not find against which package I should report problems
with the installer. I think it is debian-installer but I am not sure though.
It would be helpful to put the information about against which packages a bug
should be filed in case of problems with the installer.

regards
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to compare rates on home insurance, save big, shop here:
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/KCuXzzVPEZIme2lXv8s4g6mhchn7xj/