debian install freez on ML150 G3

Dear Developers,

I tired to install the Debian amd64 arch on a HP ML150 G3 with the sarge, sid , etch installer and I used many kind of parameter but the result was the same. The installer has freezd before I can make anything on the first install menu. I redirected the kernel booting (debug, initcall_debug console=ttyS0,9600 console=tty0) process to serial console but I couldn't seen anything why free the installer. At last I grabbed the vmlinuz and initrd from the newest ubuntu and replaced in the debian iso. This version has booted correcty.

My question is that wouldn't be possibe to make installer releases more often or wouldn't be possibe to get a deatailed description how to make a new kernel and initrd image which can be replaced with the olds.

Best Regards,
Szabolcs Toth