packages in standard-system task

In the installer (on amd64, RC1) under tasksel there's a laptop task and a
standard-system task.  I didn't install the standard-system since I
wanted to know exactly what it wants to put on the box.  Once installed
and booting, under aptitude, there's a laptop task but no
standard-system task.

Where can I find out what packages the standard-system task would have
installed?

Or would I have been better to install the standard-system from the
installer and then remove anything I don't want later?

Thanks,

Doug.