Re: Short ppc-prep install report

Hi,

>On Sunday 10 December 2006 01:56, Ulrich Teichert wrote:
>> I've used the netboot iso images from Friday. Netbooting the kernel
>> on the PowerstackII went well, CD detection was OK,
>
>Hmm. CD detection with a netboot? Normally no CDs are involved in a=20
>netbooted installation...

Yeah, I should have been more precise; I've netbooted the kernel image
which is included on the netboot-CD under install/prep/vmlinuz-prep.initrd.
This is much more convienient for me with my limited bandwith ;-)

Oh, BTW, I also did a full netboot with the older image to see how the
sources.lists looked like and there were no proxy'ed URLs in it after
the proxy based install. So, this really looks like a bug in the non-offical
images to me.

CU,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Cauchemar (Opération S)