No prep kernels in daily installer images?

Hi,

today, I downloaded the latest netinst and business card image daily
uilds of the debian installer for powerpc. Is it right that there are no
prep kernels on it? On my recently acquired powerstack I can't boot
install/powerpc/vmlinux, nor the ppc64 kernel (well, this expected, yes).
However, there are prep udebs on the CD, so do I miss something obvious?

TIA,
Uli
PS: no need to cc me, I'm subscribed.
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Cauchemar (Opération S)