Re: [directfb-dev] Cause of g-i crashing on AMD64 at VT switch found

Attilio Fiandrotti schrieb:
Denis Oliver Kropp wrote:
Should be possible with minor effort. pthread_cancel() is evil anyways.

Dok, we would really really apreciate if you could provide us ASAP the patch: we're now kind of running out of time as Etch release date gets closer every day. I'll build an experimental ISO image with your patch and ask people to test it to catch possible issues coming from the patch.

Working on it now.

--
Best regards,
  Denis Oliver Kropp