Re: RC1 with auto-RAID and graphical preseeding

On 23/11/2006, at 17:22, Otavio Salvador wrote:
The second (to boot the array) works and was right generated, but the
MBR recording seems to have failed.

Paste them please ...

I forgot to save it... here it is now, attached.

This menu.lst was generated by "installgui" without much preseeding, as I said. The "other operating systems" entry was created 'cause I installed it with partman-auto-raid before that, which failed when recording the MBR.

--
caio[1982] begotti
http://caio.ueberalles.net