Re: Dictionaries-common prompts users FIVE times during a default French desktop install

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> While testing D-I with the install of the desktop task in French
> language, I have noticed that there are several successive prompts for
> dictionaries settings:
>
> -first choose between American English and "handle symlinks youself"
> -then choose between American English, "francais" and "handle symlinks youself"
> -then choose between "francais", "francais GUTenberg" and "handle symlinks youself"
> -then choose between "ameriucan English", "francais", "francais GUTenberg" and "handle symlinks youself"
> -finally choose between "american English", "british", "francais", "francais GUTenberg" and "handle symlinks youself"

I just installed a fresh system today, with D-I RC1 businesscard. The
install was a testing install, choosing "desktop system" and "standard
system".

The install was done in French with all default settings.

D-I *does not* use localization config.

And I still got prompted five times about dictionaries.

This problem will undoubtfully lead to very bad reviews of D-I by
French users if not solved.