[l10n] New EXPERIMENTAL feature in D-I level 1: two master translation files

I activated today the first part of a migration from one single master
file for all D-I packages (the "master" file) towards *two* files
named the "sublevel" files.

These files are in packages/po/sublevel1 and packages/po/sublevel2.

DO NOT UPDATE THESE FILES. They are currently for use of the i18n
coordinators and the D-I release manager.

Updates should still go to PO files in packages/po/

The files in sublevel1/ have the strings from packages listed in
packages/po/packages_list_sublevel1, which are the "main" D-I packages
(those use on any type of install).

The files in sublevel2/ have the strings of other packages.

sublevel1 has 829 strings
sublevel2 has 723 strings

The strings in sublevel2 are updated from strings in sublevel1. This
means that redundant translations will be avoided.

The ultimate goal is to have translators update these files rather
than the master file. However, this will happen only after the release
of etch. So, the sublevelX files are currently here only for
statistics purposes and to allow the release managers to have a better
idea whether a given language is well supported in default installs.
Having them here will also allow me to adapt statistics generation
scripts for post-etch development.

Again, DO NOT UPDATE files in packages/po/sublevelX

Please comment about this evolution which purpose is to allow
translators to better focus on important stuff and reduce the required
step for a new language team. Its purpose is also to make easier and
better argumented decisions such as activationg/deactivating a given
language.

And, please remember: DO NOT UPDATE these files...:-)