Re: Deactivated languages

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 11:12:03PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 10:37:52AM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > PS: Frans, in your last mail to this issue (many months ago) you just
> > wrote that you do not want to reply to me until I calm down. This is not
> > necessary. I'm really able to participate in serious discussions but the
> > problem is there there was *never* such an (public) discussion and never
> > good reasons for this decision.
> > PS2: Maybe it's not clear to everyone my this mail contains again a
> > little bit sarcasm. Just in case you didn't noticed it or want to use it
> > as an excuse to not deal with this issue ...

> Welcome to the d-i team, this is the way that people who are not in the one
> true straigth line, or humble enough, or whatever, are dealt with.

Trying to win points again by showing us all how you're always constructive
in your dealings with the installer team?

> But then, you are right to voice your critic of this ambient, i was myself
> told to be silent about this, but i do strongly believe that the d-i
> leadership is dead wrong in this approach, rejecting discussion, trying to
> marginalize those they disagree with, and so on, and i think that they should
> be reminded regularly of their errors,

Yes, Sven, you think *everyone* should be reminded regularly of *all*
errors, where "errors" are defined as "any decision that you disagree with".

And then you think it's strange that people don't want to work with you.