Re: [RFR] Manual - new section on CD (resend)

On Friday 03 November 2006 09:54, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I think it may be good idea to remind easy/quick fix solution before
> giving elaborate solution.   So I suggest following as the starting
> section.

Yes, I see your point. I have done that, though is a slightly different
way from what you suggested.

> As for the non-IDE CD-ROM controller, I think that is less common than
> non-DMA IDE CD-ROM drive.  So common issues may be better to be
> rearranged as:

The reason I chose the current order is that it ranges from more general
(or structural) problems to more specific problems. I personally think
keeping the issues in that order is more logical.

Thank you for your feedback.

Cheers,
FJP