Re: install AMD64

On Oct 21, 2006, at 1:08 PM, Gellings, C.O. wrote:

I can't understand why the f. you chose a 2.6.8 kernel for amd64 install. The most ROTTEN kernel available. Furthermore, you seem to like pestering people ... I don't want tasksel or dselect, if you force me you will be like Micro$oft, and when you force me, you'll loose another debian user.

And this was useful in what way?

You provide no information on what (if any) problems you encountered. Additionally, you provide no information on what installation source you tried.

--
Jamin W. Collins