Re: Verification of installation-guide-i386 docs regarding alternative installation method

Hello Wiktor,

On Saturday 14 October 2006 17:56, Wiktor Wandachowicz wrote:
> However, I thought about trying to repeat a similar procedure with
> Debian Etch to make sure that everone could benefit from my efforts
> (not only Ubuntu). This method of installation is referenced as:
>
> "D.3. Installing Debian GNU/Linux from a Unix/Linux System" [1]

Yes, a review of this section would be welcome. It has been updated a few
times in the past year based on reports received.

Please make sure you use the most recent version of the manual to base
your review on. This can be found at:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

Please file your findings as a bug report against the package
installation-guide.

Cheers,
FJP