Re: Netinst.iso with Kernel 2.6.18-1-486

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 23:01, Matthias Popp wrote:
> I filed a bug http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=390809
> Please read the answer from Bastian Blank.   And its comes from Udev. >
> 0.090

I did read the answer. I've also seen two people confirming your bug (see
also #391962). I have asked the kernel team several times to look at this
issue, so far without success.

The bug _is_ a kernel bug, or at least, a member of the kernel team should
help you narrow it down. Please try to work with them. I'm afraid we
(debian installer team) cannot help you much here.

Cheers,
FJP