Re: installer-amd64 beta3 (usb stick) - FATAL: module usbhid not found

> and it booted ok. But there's something wrong when loading kernel as I'm stuck
> with message

> FATAL: module usbhid not found.
>

> The only thing I can do is to press CTRL+ALT+DEL to reboot.

Replying to myself - I've found the daily built images

http://people.debian.org/~kroeckx/d-i/images/daily/

running hd-media image from this source works. There is still problem though -
after choosing language (English), location (United States) and keymap (American
English) the d-i segfaults in a loop, trying to set console mode to Unicode (UTF-8).

Actually the screen flashes, but bottom line keeps repeating:

(process xxx): INFO: kbd-mode: setting console mode to Unicode (UTF-8).

Should I file a bug somewhere?

(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed)

Vit