Re: r41007 - in trunk/packages/partman/partman-crypto: . debian

David Härdeman wrote:
> On a related note, Max indicated that it seems that anna-install *does*
> return an error if it fails to install dependencies, so it seems that most
> of the fixes that I committed to partman-crypto (except calling depmod)
> are redundant anyway?

anna-install returns:

0 if a package was installed successfully
0 if anna is not yet configured with a udeb source and the package
  installation was queued for later
0 if no package was installed (ie, package already installed)
1 if anna is configured with a udeb source but the requested udeb is not
  available there
10 if the Packages file download failed
5 if some memory allocations fail
6 or 7 if a retreiver fails to retreive a package and its internal error
  handler also fails to handle the error
8 if the package fails to unpack or configure

HTH

--
see shy jo