Re: g-i on PPC survey results

Hi,

On Thursday 28 September 2006 21:41, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> I spent last days in collecting reports from Debian PPC users (thanks to
> all those guys who kindly provided these datas) and now i've reported
> the results in this wikipage [1].

Great.

> A wider testbase is needed tough to validate existing results: pheraps i
> should issue a call for testing on debian-powerpc ?

Definitly!

It would be helpful if you could also add brief instructions how to test (what
to download where, how to boot) on that page. In October I will be able to
test on a pismo g3 notebook, an imac g5 and hopefully also an old g3 imac,
though I'm not sure if I can get RAM for it, currently that machine only has
32 MB.

regards,
	Holger