Re: PATCH: net-retriever -- restructure to enable use for add-on udebs

On Sunday 24 September 2006 16:53, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> This is intended as a first step towards full support for "add-on"
> udebs in the installer: udebs which can be added in at install time
> from a non-standard source, by manual invocation from the main menu.

1) Please file patches as bug reports.
2) Any restructuring like this is unacceptable at this stage of the
   release process and will not be considered until after the release
   of Etch. See my mail to d-vote [1] for background.
3) This general approach has not been discussed on the debian-boot list
   and thus will need review and consideration by the team before we can
   consider applying patches.

Cheers,
FJP
D-I Release Manager