Re: Bladr GTK theme for g-i ready for packaging

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 04:10:09PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Friday 22 September 2006 15:12, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> > I think we may want let "icons" PNGs in place because this would allow
> > me to replace the special PNGs used for the "error" (error_icon.png)
> > and "warning" (note_icon.png) questions with PNGs belonging to the
> > current theme in use (e.g.: stock_cancel.png and stock_apply.png ).
> > If denis could provide stock_apply.png, stock_cancel.png in
> > HignContrastLargeInverse too, also the accessibility theme could have
> > its own nice error and note icons.
>
> I'm not objecting to anything that is used, but please do not include
> _anything_ that is not used. It can always be added in later when it is
> needed.

I concur, but for a slightly different reason.  The primary goal of an
accessibility theme is to be usable by disabled people which could not
use g-i otherwise.  This is not a cosmetic issue.
The HignContrastLargePrintInverse theme is usable without those icons,
so I hope that it can be enabled soon.  We could make it fancier later,
if we have some free space/memory, but honestly I much prefer having
a not appealing HignContrastLargePrintInverse theme than no theme at
all, this is a first step in the right direction.

Denis