Re: [g-i] patch for the lines problem

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> > Hmm, 2.10.3 did build, but I can't claim the directfb flavor isn't
> > broken.
> That's correct: i was trying to say that the DFB backend found in GTK+
> 2.10.3 is broken, while the X backend compiles correctly.
> Any idea about when 2.10.4 is going to be released?

 Ok, I don't know how to test the directfb backend myself, but it built
 fine, so I announced it's availability here.  :)

 Concerning the release:
 Some threads in gtk-devel@ suggest it could have been released in the
 beginning of september, I don't know why it wasn't, so I expect it is
 imminent.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>