Character set mixup in tasksel_po_fi.po and iso-codes_iso_3166.po

The two files mentioned in subject have non-ASCII characters messed
up. It seems to me they are not in any valid encoding. I could not get
them fixed with recode.

The file iso-codes_iso_3166.po was OK in revision 608, but I did not
check in which revision exactly the erroneous encoding creeps in. Is
there a way in svn to see an individual file in arbitrary revision
without checking out the whole source tree each time?

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi