Re: The possibility of SELinux targeted policy in the default install

> For example both /etc/pam.d/login and /etc/pam.d/ssh need to be
> modified. The modification in ssh is in, just needs to be uncommented. I
> think Uwe just contacted the shadow maintainers about the login change.

/me being one of the two main shadow maintainers, the problem should soon
be solved. I added a small round of discussion to just check whether
Uwe suggestion is "the word of mouth of SELinux wizards". If it is, I
take it as gold and will add the needed line to the pam settings for login.