Re: The possibility of SELinux targeted policy in the default install

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org):
> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@golden-gryphon.com> writes:
>
> >         With the help of
> >   apt-rdepends --dotty selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted
> >  I have managed to determine that the packages not already included in
> >  Priority Standard are:
>
> If isn't possible to make it installed by default I think we could
> manage to make it available as a task in tasksel.

And, as an idea thrown in the wild, given that Manoj mentioned that
SELinux support needs a kernel commend-line switch to be activated,
couldn't we add "(SELinux enabled)"-like entries to the bootloader
entries the same way we do with "(recovery)" at least with the default
generated GRUB menu?