Re: New cdebconf facility allowing simpler translated choices

> Normally speaking, Choices-C should contain identifiers that are
> convenient for use in code and preseeding, while Choices and Choices-$LL
> etc. should contain human-readable strings.

I wonder whether console-data could benefit of this.

It currently uses:

_Choices: <insert a lot of crappy keymap names here>

With Choices-en containing some "regular English" translations for
these like "French (latin-1)", "Slovenian", etc...

In that case, we will still need the translation of choices.

Would the following be possible:

Choices-C: by,bg,croat,cz-lat2,sg-latin1,...
__Choices: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croat, German Swiss

 ?