Re: udevd[]: nss_ldap: could not connect to any LDAP server as (null) - Can't contact LDAP server

Hello Geert, Steve

Effectivly, I read the bugs report and follow the instructions :
touch /var/lib/libnss-ldap/bind_policy_soft
(chrooted from my rh)
I reboot and the debian boot
This correct my problem.

But if I understand, if the shutdown of the system is not make properly
the problem appear
a nw time ?

Many thanks

Guy

Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 11:23:47AM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 10:39:36AM +0200, De Leeuw Guy wrote:
>>

>>> When I boot or server (ia64) I receive theses errors :
>>>

>>> Starting the hotplug events dispatcher: udevd
>>> udevd[]: nss_ldap: could not connect to any LDAP server as (null) - Can't contact LDAP server
>>> udevd[]: nss_ldap: failed to bind to LDAP server ldaps://foo.bar: Can't contact LDAP server

--
Guy De Leeuw
EDP Manager