Re: Supporting multiple udeb sources.... is it really this easy?

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 09:21:24AM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
>
> > Another idea that has crossed my mind the other day, would be to create
> > separate initramfs images, one holding the main installer, the other holding
> > the kernel modules (would allow to keep a single copy of the installer, and
> > various copies of the per flavour kernel modules), and finally a third one
> > holding the non-free .udebs.
>
> How it could be done for CDs?

Well, one could do multi-session CDs, but i think that having an additional
copy of CD1 including non-free, or even a simple businesscard + non-free or
netinst+non-free iso, in addition to the normal ones.

This would be really painless.

Friendly,

Sven Luther