Re: installation-reports : french keymap problem with etch netinst

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 08:15:48PM +0200, Jerome Lemaire wrote:
> Christian Perrier a écrit :
> >This is VERY likely to be the problem I already reported and which we
> >are aware of when using the graphical installer. This is pretty

The bug you're referring to is #339352 which I closed a few days ago since
I can't reproduce it anylonger. I just tried to rebuild a g-i image and, again,
I wasn't able to reproduce it. My tests are done using qemu; also when I filed the
bugreport I was using qemu and in the menwhile I got a new laptop...
Feel free to reopen the bug.

regards,
Davide