Re: plz read it .apologize for errors in spell or grammer

On Thursday 17 August 2006 15:43, jose antony wrote:
> cuntly running win xp.side by side possible

Yes, installing Debian alongside Windows is supported.

> P3 micro installed.128 mb ram.40 GB hard drive.
> how to begin now.Explain the tweak way to install

I'm sorry, but I cannot understand what you are asking. I would suggest
you try to find a mailing list in your own language and try to get help
there.

Have you read our installation guide?
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual

Cheers,