booting up the system

I've installed on my machine a dual boot system, one to debian and other windows .

But I reinstalled my windows OS and now I lost lilo boot loader and I can boot my linux.

Do you know a way to get into my debian box? Then I am able to install lilo over again on the master boot sector or even better to install it on a floppy disk?

I need mount my system up from the boot loader and install the lilo.

Any clue? How do I visualize the partitions are one my hard disk and their names.

I tried to get it through the CD Installation Boot. I ran the expert mode installation and then the shell command. I ran cat/etc/fstab But I don't have the devices hda/ and its respectives partitions. I have only the CDRoom partitions and names.

I need to figure out where is which partition, for example something to return to me like a df –h on my hard disk would do it.

      hda3 primary /

      hda4 logical /boot

      hda5 logical /home

      hda6 logical /var

      hda7 logical /swap

Then I will be able from the boot installation cd, run a boot command tom kernel on my hard disk at /.

Something like:

boot /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/hdb1 rootdev=/dev/hdb2

iuri