Re: Installing elilo on MacMiniIntel fails

Niklaus Giger <niklaus.giger@member.fsf.org> writes:

> After upgrading the firmware to 1.0.1 and installing EFI boot loader (Version
> 0.7). Refit would recognise the daily debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso (as of
> August 6). Starting the installation worked like usual (Language/Keyboard
> selection, partitioning). I choose to install only the base system (no debian
> mirror).

I would like to know what's this firmware specifically. I'm asking it
since GRUB just has support to Bootcamp based BIOS and that should be
available in MacOSX 10.4.something IIRC.

To me be able to hide GRUB from options, and that is the same case for
LILO, I need the dmidecode output with original firmware and then with
Bootcamp based firmware to compare and see if we can get the info
there.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116