Re: Not very happy with new directfb upload

On Monday 31 July 2006 03:20, Steve Langasek wrote:
> He did request approval for this transition on debian-release earlier
> in the month, and there were no objections raised:
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2006/07/msg00147.html>

/me kicks himself for missing the implications of that mail (remembering
now that he did see it at the time)
Guillem: my apologies for thinking you had done this without checking with
anyone.

> The binNMUs have all been scheduled now, but the biggest problem looks
> like it will be that this version of directfb has FTBFS on powerpc.
> Guillem, do you know about this?

Yes, just noticed that too. Hope this can be resolved soon as that will
block progress on the d-i release.

As Joey pointed out, we can probably upload the final build of the
installer and release it even if this transition has not yet migrated to
testing (as all involved udebs are included in the initrds and never
loaded from the mirrors).