Transition to directfb 0.9.25.1

Hi,

Some time ago I uploaded directfb 0.9.25.1-1 to experimental. I've
successfully built the following packages, which are the only ones
Build-Depending on libdirectfb-dev:

  In unstable
  -----------
  directvnc_0.7.5-8
  freej_0.8.1-3
  freesci_0.3.5-2
  gcompris_7.4-3
  libcairo_1.2.0-3
  libggi_2.0.5-1.2
  libsdl1.2_1.2.10-3
  links2_2.1pre22-1
  mesa_6.4.2-1

  In experimental
  ---------------
  dfb++_0.9.25-1
  fusionsound_0.9.25-1

But there's some other packages which currently Depend on the library
package libdiretfb-0.9-24, due to #375924:

  adonthell_0.3.4.cvs.20050813-2.1
  asc_1.16.3.0-3
  bzflag_2.0.8.20060605
  drip_0.8.3.2+0.9.0-rc3-7.1
  avifile_1:0.7.44.20051021-2.1
  libdv_0.104-2+b1
  libsdl-sound1.2_1.0.1-10
  libavg_0.5.4-1

If that bug is not resolved, those would have to be rebuilt as well
after the new lib would be uploaded to unstable.

Given this info, I'd like your opinion on this “small” transition,
which can be handled by me uploading the packages from experimental
to unstable, and triggering binNMUs.

thanks,
guillem