Changes in linux-ntfs affecting the name of d-i udeb.

	Hello, d-i developers.  I have just uploaded linux-ntfs 1.13.1 to unstable,
and this affects to you because of:

[...]
     - Removed completely fake ntfstools package, as it was a dummy one in
       sarge.  Thanks to Stefan Huehner for noticing (closes: #369106).
     - While at it, renamed ntfstools-udeb to ntfsprogs-udeb for consistency.
       Added Provides: ntfstools-udeb, trying to ease transitions.
[...]

	fjp was warned of this thing, and this is only a side note to exercise his
memory. :-)  Also, it was not clear if 'Provides: ntfstools-udeb' would be
necessary, and Colin suggested me to put it into CONTROL section.

	If you need anything else, ask for it, please.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Network engineer