[mike.emmel@gmail.com: Re: [directfb-dev] FW: G-I - Test results for mini.iso based on 2.8.18 libs]

----- Forwarded message from Mike Emmel <mike.emmel@gmail.com> -----

From: Mike Emmel <mike.emmel@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:12:39 -0700
To: Davide Viti <zinosat@tiscali.it>
Cc: directfb-dev <directfb-dev@directfb.org>
Subject: Re: [directfb-dev] FW: G-I - Test results for mini.iso based on 2.8.18 libs

The clip was expanded recently in CVS I'm not sure you have the fix.
look for rects with a width+/-1 thats the change.
So the best bet is to  someone to test agianst current cvs
and maybe backport the fix.

Next I'm aware cursor handling is not right for a number of reasons.
Obviously crossings are not handled correctly.
agian verify agianst current cvs but I think this is still broken.

And report bugs to the gnome bug tracker now.

Mike