Re: Plans for GTK+ - update

Le vendredi 30 juin 2006 à 19:21 +0200, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
> In the next days, the stable 1.2 branch of libcairo should be released.

This has just happened. It has been uploaded to unstable today.

> Sometime during summer, GTK+ 2.10 should be released, with integrated
> DirectFB support.

This has also happened.

As we want to be able to upload GTK+ 2.10 to unstable as soon as
possible, we'd like to move the current experimental 2.8 packages to
unstable.

Could you tell us what is exactly needed for that without breaking d-i?
Do we need versioned conflicts with some packages?