Re: Inserts sources.list entries with "non-free" even when explicitely said not to

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Package: apt-setup
> Severity: normal
>
> Quoting Sinusop (sinusop@wanadoo.fr):
> > Hi,
> > I downloaded and burned the daily
> > ''debian-testing-i386-businesscard.iso'' and made an expert installation.
> > I answered 'no' when it asked if I wanted to use non-free packages or
> > not, but the sources.list file looks like ''etch main contrib non-free''.
> >
> > Something goes wrong ?
>
> Well, as you described, probably, yes...:)
>
> Let's assign this to apt-setup

I can't reproduce this with today's netinst iso (which should not be any
different from the businesscard in this matter).

It seems most likely to me that you accidentially answered yes and not
no to the question about non-free software. "No" is the default.

I can debug this further if you send me a copy of the files
/var/log/installer/syslog and /var/log/installer/cdebconf/* from the
installed system.

--
see shy jo